Our sports council consists of one class representative from each of our junior classes.
The role of the sports council is to raise the profile of sport within school by helping with the following tasks:
- Being a student voice in regular meetings.
- Helping to plan the sporting calendar.
- Leading competitions for younger year groups.
- Organising sports week and sports day in June.
- Researching local sports clubs (including going for taster days).
- Helping to keep PE equipment tidy.
All our representatives proudly wear their red hoodies to make them clearly identifiable around school.